Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
SOCIAL WEBSITE COOKIES
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on, for example, Facebook and Twitter, we have included sharing buttons on our site.
The privacy implications of this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
ANONYMOUS VISITOR STATISTICS COOKIES
THE INDIVIDUAL COOKIES WE USE
_ga (used to distinguish users).
_gid (used to distinguish users).
_gat (used to throttle request rate).
_cfduid (used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis).
TURNING COOKIES OFF
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of this website and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.